maanantai 25. elokuuta 2014

Video!

Heyy!

From a request I decided to do a video of me babbling in english about what I've been up to lately (which really isn't that much, but somehow I still managed to ramble for 11 minutes)
Anyways enjoy me saying 'um' way too much and if you have any questions you'd like me to answer or any ideas for what you'd like to see on this blog just pop 'em in the comment box! :)



// Turns out we didn't have the business report today after all! Or well we did but because I missed the class on friday (due to a first aid course I forgot to tell about in the vid) and apparently they gave out the stuff we're actually supposed to write report about and I didn't get them so there was literally no use going to the thing..  I actually walked all the way to school and then met up with Brenna and the rest and found out about it so we just decided to not go and went to complain about the thing to the principal and then I just went home. Might start baking something now for the AFS thing tonight since I'm actually going to the revision class at 4pm haha.

But ye that's about it, bye!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Haha kiitti :D
    Mun rakas 10v hostveli on kyl toista mieltä, on ny kiusannu mua kaks päivää koska puhun kuulemma tyhmästi :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tää oli tosi kiva! voisit tehä jatkossaki videoita ? :--) nii ja kelpais tollanen sää suomeenki :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jee kiva et tykkäsit :D ja videot sopii hyvin mun laiskaan luonteeseen nii toki ;)

      Suomi on jo hei saanu osansa lämpimist keleist, täytyyhä täälki välil paistaa!!

      Poista
  3. Haha mun hostäiti oli mun vieres ku kuuntelin tätä ja se sano et puhut Tokoroa-slangii! Ja se luuli ekaks et olit Kiwi sit olin sellee tää on se Ella Suomest :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Mitää kui läppä :D true tok kid ;)

    VastaaPoista